Sunday, March 2, 2008

Getting out and about




Daisy continues to do really well after surgery. Carla Smith came by for a post-op check-up and was happy with her progress so far. She's off of pain meds and moving around well (or as well as you can with a cast from your chest to your ankles!).

We borrowed a baby jogger so we can take Daisy on a 'tour of the town' when the weather is nice. It's been incredible lately and Doma, Daisy and Sonam have been heading out to feed the ducks by the river, they hiked up Pilot Butte and have been enjoying Bend and early spring!

Daisy had her first Costco pizza (obviously with Sean, not Leila!) and loved it! She's an ice-cream hound and has now memorized all of the movies that have been given to her. Little Mermaid, Cinderella 1 and 2 and Mulan are the favorites (followed closely by the original Flipper).

We'll continue to keep you posted and let us know how you're doing!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so happy her surgery and recovery are going well. I do hope I get to meet her and spend time (I know Jacqueline would enjoy her)! Wishes for a painless recovery and helpful surgery.
Love, Jcon family